All About Kids Pediatrics has providers dedicated to providing the best possible care for your child from birth through adolescence.
Pooja Soni, MD
Dr. Soni has been practicing in Georgia since graduating in 2014. She currently works with Dr. Overcash at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta as a PRN Pediatric Hospitalist.
Interesting facts about Dr. Pooja Soni
- Residency: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2011-2014
- Medical School: University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL, 2007-2011
- Undergraduate: University of Miami, Miami, FL, 2003-2007
- Honors: Gold Humanism Award, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Magna cum Laude at University of Miami
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, 2014
- PALS Instructor: Certified by the American Heart Association to train medical professionals in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Family: Married to Amit Shah, a pediatric pulmonologist in training and has sweet son named Sahil. Her hobbies include hiking, working out on the Peloton, and painting!