All About Kids Pediatrics has providers dedicated to providing the best possible care for your child from birth through adolescence. Read more about them below
Jill Overcash, MD
Dr. Overcash has been in private practice since 2002. Before starting her own practice, Dr. Overcash worked for The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, GA.
Interesting facts about Dr. Overcash, MD, FAAP
- Residency: Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, 1999-2002
- Medical School: Mercer University School of Medicine, 1999
- Undergraduate: Massachusettes Institute of Technology, 1994
- Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society, Community Science Award from Mercer University
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, 2002
- PALS Instructor: Certified by the American Heart Association to train medical professionals in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Family: Married to Michael Overcash, a software architect at Cisco. Has four delightful children, Lizzie, JP, Mac, and Kaylee.
Amanda Bennett, CPNP
Before completing her master’s program, Amanda was the nurse manager at AAKP for 4 years. She is also a nurse on the GI floor at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Scottish Rite.
Interesting facts about Amanda Bennett, MSN, APRN, CPNP-PC
Credentials: Amanda Bennett, MSN, APRN, CPNP-PC
Grad School: (Master of Science in Nursing) University of Alabama at Birmingham
Undergrad: (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) University of West Georgia
Board Certification: Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
Family: 15-year-old daughter who is very creative and artistic. 13-year-old step-son who loves soccer and video games.